Digital Marketing Specialist
- Develops and implements strategies that drive sales online and increase overall brand awareness. These will include but are not limited to search engine marketing, affiliate marketing, remarketing, display advertising, content marketing, and SEO.
- Monitor and optimize all programs implemented. Develop reports and deliver to the Lane201 team.
- Manage relationships with all applicable agencies and partners.
- Collaborate with the Director of Sales to develop site content that supports traffic-driving initiatives.
- Manage campaign creations and development including strategy, timing of releases, budgets, assets, and overall performance goals.
- Collaborate with Social Media Specialist on paid social media campaigns.
- Stay current on trends of the market place, always be looking for new engagement opportunities, and constantly bring new ideas to the table.
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Journalism, or related field.
- 3+ years in SEM, digital media buys, or other applicable traffic-driving digital position.
- Highly analytical; experience developing reports and making recommendations based on data evidence.
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- Great attention to detail and ability to think strategically.
- Positive attitude and must be a team player.
- Great flexibility and adaptability.